We recommend providing your child with the opportunity to experience time in the care environment prior to commencing at your chosen centre through arranged orientation visits. Speak with the Centre Director to coordinate visits for your child.
New Family Enrolment Process
Stepping Stone (SA) Childcare & Early Development Centres
Creating safe, secure and caring environments, we welcome your family to become part of our extended family.
We encourage our families to participate in their child’s ongoing development and to be involved in the day to day operation of the centre. We invite families to join in activities and experiences provided at the Centre and to also share their own skills and experiences with the children.
All of our new families will need to provide the following information on enrolment:
- Completed Enrolment Form (this will need to include names and contact details of additional emergency and authorised contacts)
- Completed Fee Policy Form
- A copy of your child’s Vaccination Details (this can be found through your online MyGov account)
- A copy of your Approval Assessment Letter from the Family Assistance Office (this will have your CRN’s and approval percentage recorded – if you have not yet been assessed please call the Family Assistance Office on 136 150)
- Any relevant Medical Documents, Court Orders and/or action plans if relevant to your child (allergy info, asthma or anaphylaxis plans etc). Please note the centre will not administer any medication without a letter from a Medical Practitioner indicating the name of the child and the medication, dosage of the medication and the duration of the medication to be administered.)
- A completed Child Profile Form (to be used in your child’s room to help settle your child into the environment)
- Available dates to schedule in transition visits (free of charge for up to 2 hours) for the settling in of your child in the lead up to commencing care.
- Any other information you feel is important that will support educators to care for your child, such as, reports from specialists or speech pathologists and developmental records/assessments.
- Any information about cultural practices that will help educators to support your child to develop a sense of belonging when commencing care.